1. Wedge Welder | (Model WK-WD 375.4)
Used for overlapping welding of thermoplastic geomembrane(HDPE, LLDPE, PVC, PP etc.) with thickness ranging from 0.50mm to 3.00mm. With a welding maximum speed of 4m /min., it is also equipped with adjustable wedge temperature, speed control and pressure control. Its swivel head ensures that there is even pressure exert on the lower roller creating a double track seam which are equally strong.
- Digital temperature readout
- Temperature, speed and pressure adjustable
- Wide seams
- Custom made carrying case
2. Extrusion Welder | (Model WK-EX 850)
Wil-Key Extrusion Welder Model WK-EX850 is a portable and lightweight extrusion welder commonly used for geomembrane lining repair work, old corner welding and detailing works. WK-EX850 extrusion welder rod feeder is built to suit 3mm to 5mm diameter welding rods. The welder comes with optional hot air blower attached to it. Other optional items include different shape Teflon nozzles for welding on flat area, corners, angles etc.
- Digital temperature readout
- Light weight
- Optional hot air blower attached
- Custom made carrying case
3. WIILOCK | E-LOCK Concrete Insert HDPE Profile
Securing HDPE geomembrane liner to concrete structures can be carried out either by mechanical fastening (using stainless steel flat bar, neoprene sponge and anchor bolts) method OR by embedding WILLOCK into concrete and HDPE geomembrane liner is then welded onto the exposed surface of WILLOCK using extrusion welding method.
Wil-Key International produces WILLOCK in different shapes and custom length to suit the actual project requirement.
All WILLOCK are made from virgin HDPE resin with 2 to 3% carbon black content. WILLOCK are made from the grade of resin normally used by major manufacturers to make HDPE geomembrane liner.
The advantages of using WILLOCK against mechanical fastening are cheaper in cost, easier to install and more secured.
4. HDPE Welding Rod
- Available in 4mm diameter and 5mm diameter
- Available in difference colors (black, green, white and tan)
- Made from same raw material as HDPE geomembrane
- Available in HDPE, LLDPE and other raw material on request
5. Geosynthetic Clay Liner (GCL)
Geosynthetic Clay Liner (GCL) is an internally reinforced 3-layer polypropylene composite with premium grade sodium bentonite to provide high shear strength and consistent low hydraulic conductivity, a critical performance criteria for GCL's as an effective barrier against liquid migration and gases. This is achieved with premium quality sodium bentonite, using clean water for its hydration and maintaining the GCL in a confined state during the hydration process.
bENEFITS OF gEOSYNTHETIC CLAY lINER (gcl):
- Offers better moisture absorbency and does not leach out easily during installation.
- Mass per unit area of sodium bentonite is evenly distributed and retained for a uniformed low hydraulic conductivity.
- Superior tensile strength and internal shear resistance with long term chemical biological resistance.
- Prevents stretching and contracting during shipment and installation to ensure continuity and uniformity of the bentonite layer throughout the GCL.
- Structurally stable when installed on slopes and suitable for applications in a hydraulic environment.
6. Gabions | Gabion Cage | Gabion Wall
Gabions are cages which are engineered from double twisted hexagonal woven steel wire mesh. Delivered flat-packed, our gabions are assembled and then filled with stones at the project site.
There are numerous uses for these modular units and are typically used to form flexible, permeable and monolithic structures such as retaining walls, channel linings, hydraulic control structures and erosion protection. They are increasingly being used in architectural applications as well.
We are a gabion specialist where plastic, PVC-coated, galvanized iron, steel wire mesh, manufacturing can be make-to-purpose, we are able to service for several industries regardless of construction or industrial usage. Our Gabion basket are available in a variety of different sizes. It comes in 0.5m and 1m height and 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 3m or 4m long. The size of stone used for our Gabion basket infill varies from 110mm to 250mm.
7. HDPE Geomembrane Liner | Pond Lining
HDPE (high-density polyethylene) is the most chemically resistant member of the polyethylene family on account of its dense configuration (>0.94 g/cm3).High-Density Polypropylene or HDPE Geomembrane is a geosynthetic erosion control product largely used in liquid containment areas. Nowadays, it is the most commonly used membrane for containment structures in various applications. It offers great ultraviolet protection and ageing resistance from the intense stresses of weather.
HDPE (High-density PolyEthylene), or HDPE Geomembrane is largely used at lquid containment area, acting as a liner to prevent seepage loss and contaminants from entering earth ground. The applications of HDPE Geomembrane solves the issue of water seeping in or out from the earth ground such as agricultural ponds, aquaculture ponds, golf courses, canals, water tanks, oil tank, water tank, concrete tank, sanitary landfill cell, waste water pond and other critical containment applications. HDPE Lining for water tank is used to form a protective barrier for internal of pressed steel water tank. HDPE Lining for water tank is a proven method that ensures total sealing efficiency and protection for water tank from leakage, cracking and erosion. A thick, durable, HDPE Lining can be placed in exposed applications where the cost of other materials may be prohibitive.
- Provide positive water containment
- Help improve and sustain water quality
- Establish soil erosion control
- Low maintenance cost
- Reduce disease risk
- Manage waste containment
- Ease harvesting
- Increase turn-around time between crops.
8. Woven and Non Woven Geotextile Fabric
Wil-Key delivers woven and nonwoven geotextiles to the Malaysian civil engineering market.
NONWOVEN GEOTEXTILE FABRIC
Woven geotextiles are planar, permeable textile structures produced by interlacing two or more sets of yarns or fibers. Our woven geotextiles are used for various soil reinforcement, filtration in landfill engineering, road construction, pond capping and more.
- For erosion control
- For HDPE geomembrane protection
- For soil stabilization
- Slope reinforcement with geotextile
- Use as separator
- Use for filtration
9. Modular Tank | On-Site Detention (OSD) | Rainwater Harvesting Tank
Modular Tank System is an underground water infiltration storage tank for stormwater control and management system, and thus, it is also known as the Modular Rainwater Storage/ Harvesting Sytem, Underground Tank System and On-Site Detention (OSD) System in the market. It is efficient, cost-effective, and ecologically sustainable.
The main function of a Modular Tank is to allow on-site natural water infiltration and this prevents surface run-off. This Underground Tank System is best applied for the flat fround area for rainwater haversting and stormwater management.
Underground Modular Tank has unique advantages, such as: high compressive strength allows use in traffic areas; interlocking system maximizes stability and installation; lower cost compared to concrete and metal storage systems; low storage And low transportation costs; and can meet all volume requirements. In addition, this Underground Modular Tank has advantages in panel assembly and unit installation, without the danger of surface water storage. Overall, the Underground Modular Tank is very effective and versatile in terms of water storage.
- High compressive strength allows use under trafficable areas
- Interlocks vertically and horizontally for maximum stability
- Less costly than concrete and metal storage systems
- Low storage and transportation cost
- Caters for all volume requirements
- Easy assembly of panels and insallation of units
- No surface water storage hazards
10. Geogrid Wall System
Geogrid is a geosynthetic material, made of polymers, which is used to reinforce soil behind retaining walls. Installed in horizontal layers between wall courses and extending into the soil behind a wall, geogrid stabilizes the soil and so increases a wall system's mass and stability.
A geogrid is geosynthetic material used to reinforce soils and similar materials. Soils pull apart under tension. Compared to soil, geogrids are strong in tension. This fact allows them to transfer forces to a larger area of soil than would otherwise be the case.
- They reduce the depth of excavation required on unsuitable subgrades.
- Geogrids also provide enhanced safety and greater seismic durability by stabilizing slopes and increasing soil strength.
- By reducing the differential settlement of roadways, geogrids reduce the need for maintenance and extend the life of paved roads.